How to Increase Your Stamina and Last Longer in Bed
Every man would like to know how to increase stamina in bed to totally satisfy his partner. There are many different ways to be sure that you and your partner have a completely satisfying relationship in the bedroom. Here are a few favorites.
1. Get to know her before you sleep with her. It has been proven that the more comfortable you are with your partner, the better chances of success you will have at longevity. This means open communication and vocal direction in bed. If you are with a woman you don’t know very well, it is like trying to get to a foreign destination without a map.
2. Try disconnecting when the moment gets really hot. Okay men, this does not mean have a fantasy about someone else. This means that in order to reach real longevity, you will have to be disconnected to a certain point. Don’t let the heat of the moment get to you. Make sure your partner has climaxed before you let yourself get carried away.
3. Longevity’s best friend is foreplay. Women need to be given a little more time and attention in order to really be in the mood. This is the main way that they differ from men. Men are kind of like a light-switch; they are either turned on or they are turned off. Women have many different levels of being turned on and off. This is where communication comes in. Ask your girl what gets her going and then try it out. If you can make her climax before you start intercourse, you will have nothing to worry about because she has already been satisfied!
4. Try different positions. There is nothing that ruins a great love-life like lack of variety. Be willing to experiment and try other positions to see if you like them. You just might stumble upon a position that you and your partner can excel at.
5. As a last resort, there are some numbing condoms that men can use to take away the sensation. If you have tried everything else and nothing has worked, try one of those. They are available at most drug stores for purchase.